This Course in Construction Law and Practice will provide participants with an overview from contract formation through to dispute resolution.
Participants will develop an understanding of the core legal issues impacting construction projects today, and will be better equipped to minimize exposure to costly risk. There will be an emphasis on practical, real world situations and there will be opportunities at the end of each module for questions and class discussions.
• Understanding the construction professionals
• Construction Contracts – obligations
• Understanding Certificates & Defects
• Exploring price and variations
• Time for Performance and consequence of delay
• Termination, Vesting and Seizure
• Assignments, Sub-contracts and Trade contract
• Understanding Guarantee and Bonds
Special Rates Apply for BAC Students & Alumni