This course is designed to provide participants with an overview of the entire conveyancing process as well as examine more pertinent clauses under the Sale & Purchase Agreement and the Rules & Rulings from Bar Council on this area of practice.
Participants would also be taken through a checklist of documents require for conveyancing and and the loan documentation process. The course would also explain the recent development in property transactions arising from the changes to taxation, stamp duties and the Solicitors’ Remuneration Order. This will be explained further using practical examples and relevant case studies.
- Broad overview of the conveyancing process
- Understanding the procedures with illustration of clauses in S&P agreement
- Rules & ruling of the bar council including
- Checklist – Sale and Purchase Agreements and Loans
- Taxation of Land Transactions: RPGT Issues
- Housing Loans – Understanding the Entire Documentation Process
- Understand skills required from a commercial lawyer
- Ensure your conveyancing contracts are tight and well drafted
- Learn drafting tips and techniques
Special Rates Apply for BAC Students & Alumni