The purpose of the course is to teach participants who are planning to sit for the Malaysian Patent Agent Examination 2019 in December 2019. The trainer will cover topics such as Malaysian Patent Law and Regulations,Technology,Patent Drafting, Malaysian Trade Mark, Industrial Design, Copyright and Geographical Indications Acts and Regulations and Foreign Intellectual Property Laws.
Patent Agent candidates must pass all papers in order to be eligible to apply to become a Registered Malaysian Patent Agent. The trainer will provide assignments which would be submitted by the participant either via email or on BAC's Learning Management System.
The trainer will use past years Malaysian Patent Agent examination papers to provide participants a hand on experience on attending to the examination and how to pass the examination with flying colors. To be eligible to participate in the course successfully, participants are expected to have at least some basic knowledge of various types of intellectual property rights.
- The Malaysian Patent Agent Examination comprises five papers that need to be passed. The trainer will guide candidates on how to answer Malaysian Patent Law and Regulations, Technology, Malaysian TradeMark, Industrial Design, Copyright and Geographical Indications Acts and Regulations and Foreign Intellectual Property Laws.
- The trainer will provide assignments which would be submitted by the participants on BAC's learning platform.
- Online support and guidance throughout the course
- Obtain a specialist certificate
- Increase your career skills option
- Upgrade your skills
Special Rates Apply for BAC Students & Alumni